Our Services

Services

We fund retail traders with up to $100 000 and they keep 50% of the profit that they make. We do this as a service to help retail Forex traders grow, but mostly we do it for profit. It is free to sign up and we look forward to working with you.

Do you qualify?

We are happy to fund accounts for any trader who can show us a profitable week on a live account of any size. Demo traders will have to provide a month worth of profitable records. If you can do that then you qualify for an account of up to $100 000. You need to provide 5% of what you want to trade and we will provide the other 95%. Profits are split 50/50. To apply simply fill in the form in the next block. Good luck

Get Funded

In order to get the funding you need to send an email to fund@gfx.com . Please include your full name and email and phone number with country code and tell us how much you want to trade with. You need to include an fxblue or myfxbook link of your account

About GFX

About GFX

Who we are Simply put, GFX is the future of Forex. With all the tools retail traders have access to now days it is no surprise that there are so many profitable retail traders out there. There has been weeks at leading broker, TDMarkets, where over 90% of traders are profitable. You have signal groups like copytrade.club giving retail traders profitable signals for free or very cheap. Why is it then that so many of these traders are still working and only trading on the side? They are making 5 or 10 or even 20% per month, even Warren Buffet can’t achieve these kind of returns. What makes them different and more importantly why are they not trading full time and driving expensive cars? Retail Forex traders are mostly self-taught. Sure a few of them studied at reputable Forex training institutions like Market Traders Institute or Global Forex Institute, but the majority of retail Forex traders today tried to study with one or more of these “Forex schools” where the teachers don’t even have results. They learned nothing and then went to the internet to learn for themselves and a few years later the persistent ones became successful Forex traders. They are getting great results and some are even doubling their accounts weekly, yet very few actually become successful full time millionaire traders. The problem is that if you don’t have money and you are a $10 trader you can’t survive on your trading alone. Even if you double your account every week you will only have $10 to spend a week and your account will never grow. You need money to make money. We are money. We make the world go round and we can make your world go round. Who we are, we are the bridge between an ok living and an extraordinary life for the thousands of traders out there. We are the ingredient these traders need. We are success for the $10 trader. We are Forex. We fund retail Forex traders and give them what they need. We give retail Forex traders money to trade with and that is the difference between a $10 forex trader and a multi-million dollar Forex trader, Money, it makes the world go round and without it even the best forex trader in the world will just be a good $10 trader. Are you a retail Forex trader in need of funds to trade? Tired of being a $10 trader? Or are you a semi pro trader, but your lifestyle eats most of your profit and even though you make good % returns every week, you don’t see your account growing. We are here to help you. That is what we do and we are what we do. Join GFX today. It is totally free and we will give you up to $100 000 to trade with and you keep 50% of all profits. The future of Forex trading is here. The future is GFX.

You deserve success

Every day we fund traders just like you.
Albert Jacobs
Albert Jacobs
Millionaire Forex trader
Tonya Garcia
Tonya Garcia
Made a million in the last year
Linda Guthrie
Linda Guthrie
About to hit $1 million after 6 months

Happy Traders

Some of the successful traders who received funding from GFX

Do you want GFX to fund your trading account?

Latest news